Okay lovers, I've read hundreds of your surveys through bulletins and blogs, and I'm inviting you take my own "Survey to Slay All Prior Surveys Heretofore". It's deadly. It's provocative, and it will make you question everything critical... and love yourself a little more in the process. Take it for a spin, by which I mean, repost it so it profligates like a virus. Let's begin!
1. Do you remember that one time? Explain.
2. Aspartame or MSG?
3. Ever been in love with a celeb until you found out they were a Scientologist?
4. "Killer apps" or "killer abs"?
5. If you are a PC user, are you afraid of using Macs? If you are a Mac user, how smug do you feel about using Macs, on a scale of 1-10, 1 being ashamed and 10 being Steve Jobs?
6. Would you rather have iridescent skin or feathers? Why?
7. Would you rather huff new car, new shoe, or bacon grease? Why?
8. What are you waiting for?
9. Sausage ice cream or pork toothpaste? (If you had to.)
10. Grew up on Chutes and Ladders or Candyland?
11. Shrimp tempura or egg tempera?
12. Put an X next to the words you find most offensive.
[ ] turbid
[ ] torpid
[ ] tonsil
[ ] tassle
[ ] pasties
[ ] pastries
[ ] salami
[ ] birthday cake
[ ] i french kissed your mom.
[ ] i french kissed a photo of your mom.
[ ] pork toothpaste
[ ] vincent gallo
13. Gents; Martha Washington or Eleanor Roosevelt? Ladies; Neville Chamberlain or Spongebob Squarepants? ;)
14. Where you were last naked outdoors?
15. Do you hate your job? If so, what keeps you from changing? If not, what do you love most?
16. Do you freak on the dance floor?
17. Do you discriminate against fat kids?
18. What non-US city would you most like to live in?
19. Reebok or Roos? Bonus: British Knights or Kangol?
20. List three people you'd like to be on three consecutive days, as a study in historical lifestyle contrast.