Monday, March 31, 2008

Answer my question on LinkedIn and be seen in Hollywood

I think about you constantly, dear reader, and I've always wondered something about you. Something special that I've never really made an effort to find out. And that's this:


If you click through to answer my question on LinkedIn, your response may be featured at the ASCAP "I Create Music" Expo in Hollywood. Right at the corner of Hollywood and Highland.

LinkedIn is sponsoring an interview with Desmond Child, and the event will be integrated with LinkedIn Q&A. Child has written hits for Bon Jovi, KISS, Aerosmith, Ricky Martin and Kelly Clarkson. He's also produced a track on Mariah Carey's forthcoming album, "E=MC²", scheduled for release April 15. Read more on the LinkedIn page, and hit me with your best shot. If it's on the money, we'll feature it at the Expo. And if you're not on LinkedIn yet, you're just postponing career success. Sign up and answer my question!

No comments: