Monday, October 20, 2008

I dreamt of Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg

A series of ongoing celebrity encounters that happen, literally, in my dreams.

Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates

Right about the time Microsoft launched the Seinfeld ads, but before they canceled them, I dreamed that I walked into a diner around lunchtime. There, lunching at the counter were Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg. As opposed to my other dreams, where I'm old friends with distinguished leaders, I didn't know either of them. They were just there, having sandwiches at the counter. I planned not to bother them, but as I passed the counter, Zuckerberg excused himself, so I stopped and mentioned to Gates that I loved him in the Seinfeld ads. Moreso than Seinfeld, really. 

Not too long later, I got this on LinkedIn:

I may know Bill Gates
 FIN


See also:

No comments: